Fast Casual, Sustainable American Seafood...
Three Flexible Prototype Opportunities
Slapfish Model #1 - Slapfish "X"
- 400 - 1,200 square feet
- Ideal for airports, small locations, kiosks and food courts
- No bussers or food runners
- Express consolidated menu with quick ticket time
- Built to handle mass volume with low labor
- Examples: Lost Angeles LAX Airport - open, Baltimore BWI Airport - opening soon, Slapfish Laguna Beach - open
Slapfish Model #2 - Fast Casual
- 1,200 - 2,000 square feet
- Order at the counter, take a number, and food served tableside
- Beer and wine available
- Bussers and foodrunners
Slapfish Model #3 - Just Lobster Rolls
- "Roll in the Wall"
- Small Space - 400 - 600 square feet
- Airports, kiosks and strip malls
- The only thing on the menu - our famous lobster rolls
- Cape Code potato chips and artisan bottled sodas at counter
- Simple labor - it just takes two!